In order to meet the health needs of our community, Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital (SIRH) offers an Aquatic Wellness program for those individuals who would like to exercise in a safe supportive, warm water environment. The program includes:
- Use of our warm water indoor pool, shower facilities, and lockers
- An initial warm water exercise assessment and instruction
- Group setting where socialization and fun can be shared
- Program cost: $90 for a 6 week session
Any adult who would like to:
- Start and/or continue a warm water exercise program prescribed by their physician or physical therapist
- Maintain the gains they achieved in their rehab program, and/or
- Exercise freely in a warm water (92° – 94°) environment
It is not necessary to know how to swim.
SIRH’s indoor pool is available for Wellness Aquatics three days a week for six (6) weeks on Monday, Wednesday and Friday during the times:
12:45 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Before you may begin the program, a completed, signed Participant Application Form, Participant Release and Physician Information Form (completed by your physician) must be returned to SIRH.